Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sit 'n Grunt Machine

On the Leg Press today, or the "sit n grunt machine" as I affectionately call it, I pressed 16 plates - comfortably doing 9 reps, 3 times.  That's 720 pounds, which is well over 4x the weight of El Nater, not bad for a lil guy who is all natural.  I can't wait to eventually max-out and commandeer all the plates in the gym ;)  


Wise Nater Words:  Never compare your weights to other peoples, there will always be someone who can lift more that you (but they may not look as great as you, haha) - just be proud of your own accomplishments and how far YOU have come!  One day at a time.


The moral of this story is I use to only do 4 or 6 plates, and now I can do 16... so perseverance and screaming profanities all pays off in the end ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Health and Fitness and Weight Loss - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by Blogger · Powered by Blogger