Thursday, October 13, 2011

Nater's Not-So-Devilish Eggs

When I am in 'healthy mode' I eat so many chicken breasts and egg whites that I swear I wake up clucking in my sleep!  It's suppose to be REM cycle, not a HEN cycle.  There are lots of healthy chicken respires out there, namely 'Nate's Passive Aggressive Portobello Chicken,' but I get bored of the egg whites.  I have fewer egg white solutions, and let's face it my A.D.D. kicks in and then I want to kick a chick, or pound some poultry eventually...  

You better have these goods if you wanna play:

You need Large eggs
FAT-FREE cottage cheese
Yellow Mustard
Paprika 

Here's is a scrumptious quick solutions for egg whites, with less than one carb, 7.3 grams protein, and ZERO fat per egg!  Throw how ever many eggs you want into already boiling water - don't break them all as this is egg boiling 101, not egg drop soup people.  Fifteen minutes at boil is my perfectly poached protein poultry plan for you.  Let cool as you be cool.  Slice longways, and discard yolks.  Yes, throw them away and your cholesterol, calorie count, and myself will thank you, kthxbye.  For every one egg, mix one teaspoon of plain yellow mustard, two tablespoons of FAT-FREE cottage cheese (Smith/Kroger has a green and white cottage cheese that is a staple in my fridge), fill the halved egg whites with the yellow concoction, and garnish with Paprika (or fresh crack black pepper if you find yourself without).  Call them hor d'oeuvres, and eat them while wearing your pearls and favorite sweater set or khakis and pastel polo... and get yo CLUCK on!!

Per Egg (Two halves) :

Fat Zero 
Protein 7.3 grams
Carbs  >1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Health and Fitness and Weight Loss - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by Blogger · Powered by Blogger